.

.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What are my contractual obligations?

So I sweep my kitchen floor, several times a day, and yet it never ceases to amaze me just how much can accumulate in a short time. I know that food reaches their mouths and even their tummies, because they just keep growing. I mean we are solely responsible for keeping Old Navy & Payless in business. People are left with their mouths hanging open when I explain that they are "only" 3 and "only" 4 1/2. Just today one woman almost had a stroke when she saw that my 3 1/2 month old was the same size as her 10 month old. That's right, we grow 'em big. But really, about my floor problem, should I get a dog or should I just invest in a couple of "feeding funnels"? Make them clean it up? Sure. Today I asked them to get a broom and dustpan and take care of the pretzel farm that popped up on the kitchen floor, before I knew it they were pushing a pad less Swiffer around, all the while giggling and pushing the button and sending a storm of Swiffer juice all over the place. It is almost 11Pm and I am still stepping on Rold Gold. Am I contractually obligated to continue feeding them?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails