.

.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Aren't you curious?

Where have I been!!??

I ask myself this. The thing is that Hubby has been spending more time this month in FLA than at home. August 2007 and I am essentially a single parent! I am not really crying tears in my chicken soup though, I have perspective on this, it's just that I don't have time to blog.

Anyway I thought I would just log on quickly tonight to share the news that you may have been waiting for....


It is official...

First Son is going to kindergarten.

We have made our decision and I am now 100% on board, PTA and the whole bit. That is not to say that on September 5th I am not going to be having a serious mental breakdown, but I promised my friend Karen (another MrsP, seems there are a lot of us) - that I will NOT follow the bus.

So, do me a favor and say a prayer for me, and for First Son. Oh yeah, throw one in for Mrs. Hayes too, she has no idea what she's in for!! Ha ha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Acually I was a bit curious! I was missing all the "Tricia~isms" and quite frankly, I was wondering about the schooling decision! I'm glad you decided on public school! I'm sure FS will have a blast! K is fun and exciting! Don't worry - I'm sure Curly will be right by your side on the 1st day...handing you your tissues!! ~Lynne

Anonymous said...

Yes I've been curious,yet supportive of whatever route you decided on. (isn't that what you asked for ?)
Anyway I think you made a great choice. You will do an awesome job of supplementing his education as you have all along.
Watch out PTA they need some prayers too and PARP wow
Mrs.P is in town
Good luck it is a lovely ride!!Enjoy it.......

Related Posts with Thumbnails