.

.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

He's Here!

This will be a quick post to update the masses. I am no longer pregnant! Hooray!
Baby Boy was delivered on Thursday 5/15, as scheduled. He did, of course, have his umbilical cord around his neck, twice!
He is healthy and happy (well, he hasn't complained about the noise level in our house yet anyway) and is settling in just fine. I am recovering from major surgery, and the realization that I have two babies in the house. Holy Crap.
I have much to blog about, and will try my best as soon as I can.
In the meantime your well wishes and cash donations are greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

Cara said...

I can attest to his cuteness...he is just perfect. Great job Mr & Mrs P

Denn Mom said...

Hoooray!! Congratulations! I've been checking your blog regularly for an update! I wish I had some some cash to send... you'll have to setting for my thoughts and prayers instead. God bless you and your family!

Delilah said...

Wish I was within smushing distance. Still waiting for pics...hint, hint.

Related Posts with Thumbnails