.

.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Photo Blog

I am trying something new. I have started a new blog (an additional blog I should say)- a photo blog. I really enjoy using my camera and now and then I take some really great pictures. This is different from a snapfish account, as I am showing you only a few shots, some of them pretty artsy fartsy. The thing is that it is a private blog. There are pictures of my family, and I just can't have that kind of stuff out there for just anyone to be ogling. If you would like to enjoy my new photo blog you will need a password, a bit of a hassle, I know. You need a password for snapfish too though, don't you? Anyway, if you are interested send me a note with your e-mail address and I will be happy to invite you!
SEND YOUR ADDRESS, EVEN IF I "KNOW IT" - it makes my life 100times easier!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see your photo blog
you know the address

Anonymous said...

Me too pls, I'm very far away and have to keep up with the wee ones. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Oops sorry that was me Suzanne, I hit anonymous by mistake.

Related Posts with Thumbnails