.

.

Monday, May 7, 2007

My shnuggle bug

So, it's been a long weekend bookended by parties at our house. Last night came and we were all pretty tired. Paddy boy and Curly were the first ones down, so First son and I spent the most delicious time together shnuggling in bed. As I laid on my pillow he laid on hubby's (hubby was off catching up on the science channel) we discussed the events of the weekend, our favorite parts of the parties, the best toys that Curly got. Whenever the conversation lulled, First son said eagerly "what do you want to talk about now, Mommy?" He was really hungering for this one on one time with me, and I was basking in it myself. After a while of talking, I shut the lights and told him that we needed to get some sleep. As I turned on my side to go to sleep, he threw his arm over my shoulder and said in the yummiest little voice "my sweetheart!". Me, his Mommy, his sweetheart! And, He is mine, all mine, my little shnuggle bug.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails