.

.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Thirteen Jobs I have had:
1.Babysitter
2.Bagel Slicer
3.Waitress
4.Florist
5.Lerner Salesperson (New York & Co)
6. Wedding Coordinator
7. Direct Mail Acct. Exec.
8. Data Entry Clerk
9. Audio Visual Clerk
10. Call Center Representative
11. Insurance Agency Worker
12. Local Supermarket cashier
13....the best job of all....MOMMY!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


5 comments:

Raggedy said...

Mommy is a great job!
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Mama's Moon said...

Funny thing when I think back on all my past jobs: they've all been 'assistant-something' or 'something-assistant'. The only position in which I've been CEO is that of being The Household Queen!

Happy Thursday!

Qtpies7 said...

I typed up a great comment about all my jobs, but the baby hit something and erased the whole thing, lol.
Yep, being a mom is #1, lol. the most hassle and the least pay!
But, I did get a better starting pay at one job because I have 7 kids and had "experience" in dealing with mentally disabled men who act like children that way!

Margaret said...

Welcome to T13. You are right, the best job of all is being Mommy. There is nothing in the world that can compare. Great list and have a Happy Thursday.

Tink said...

You've done a lot! My list wouldn't be half as interesting... ;-)
My TT shares 13 things about the blue moon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails