.

.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

No More Excuses!

Ok, so I am now 32 years and 7 days old. My husband, who is usually a mediocre gift giver at best (he has been known to do most of his shopping at either Pathmark or Target the night before or day of...) has miraculously given me a fabulous gift for my big 3-2! Of course, I now have pretty much no excuse for lagging behind on my blog entries. I have my own laptop, AND wireless internet! I actually cried when I opened the package. I have wanted a laptop for a really long time, but it has never been in the budget. I am not really sure it's in the budget now, but I don't care. I am sitting on my sofa right now with a warm and toasty throw over my lap typing away. This is bliss, but it is also pressure. Now, I have to blog regularly, no excuses. I have my own computer, no one to have to take turns with, and I can take it with me wherever I go. I will do my best to keep you all entertained, but, I do still have three small children, a husband, a house, a fetus, etc, but alas, no more excuses.

1 comment:

Delilah said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails