.

.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

A rose by any other name...

So, as you can see I have been doing some re-decorating. What do you think??
I like it. However, since in creating this new face-lift I had to type the name of my blog about 15 times I started to really think about it and...I don't love it. For one thing, the original three are now four. Secondly, my blog isn't just about my role as a mother although it may sometimes seem like that. I don't know that this title is entirely appropriate anymore. What else could I call this blog? Hmmm...how about:
?

?

?

Any suggestions? I am stumped.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How about....Four Rocks My World....or Four Makes My World Go Round...and Round...and Upside Down Too!!! Or maybe...You know, what I always say when someone says, wow, she has 4 kids, I always find myself saying...SHE IS GOOD AT WHAT SHE DOES! So how about...Good at What I Do!

Unknown said...

How many G&Ts did you have??? LOL. You are sweet though!

mom2two said...

how bout "mrs husband smith and her brood" that way if you have more you don't have to worry about changeing it.. it's all encompasing! LOL

Anonymous said...

Tricia's Tales
Modern Musings
And another thing !
The more things change, the more they stay the same
One busy Lady
Bring it on
Pigeon Poop

Ok Im getting carried away just a few ideas

Related Posts with Thumbnails