.

.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

It could be a ...


If the last few days are any indication, then I must go on the record here as saying that maybe...it's a girl. And not just because I would love for Curly Girl to have a sister, although I would. I have a very scientific reason for my diagnosis (is the sex of a fetus considered a diagnosis?)...This baby is making me cranky!!
Seriously, I pity anybody who has to be around me, most especially the cherubs and Hubby. Everything irritates me lately. I irritate me. My clothes irritate me. Last night watching American Idol even the commercials were irritating me. Also, I just ate three mini chocolate bars and am considering whipping up a batch of Ghiradielli brownies -if only I can keep them a secret from the rest of the inhabitants of my domicile and eat them all myself!
I am not motivated to do anything at all that requires interaction with other people. I just want to hole up with my chocolate and surf the web for celebrity dirt.
I felt like this once before....Spring 2004. We all know what happened then. Another female Taurus? Oh boy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails