.

.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

On the Wagon

I drank too much. I did. I have no one but me to blame for my shaky nerves, blurry vision, nausea and general malaise. I should have known better than to keep going for one more, but then, I have been under a lot of stress lately. I needed something to help get me through it, and I thought this was the answer. I am Irish, so I guess I am predisposed to this kind of thing. I had one when I woke up, then two more at breakfast with friends. In the afternoon I hit a low, so I tried something a little stronger, and had two. Now, I don't feel so good, and it's my own fault. I wish I knew the antidote, because I still have so much to get done.
Tomorrow is another day, and I will definitely lay off the....... TEA.

What did you think I was talking about???

3 comments:

Audrey Hepburn said...

Been there sistah - I had to cut way back, no more then two a day!!

Cara said...

I thought something more spirited than tea..got a little nervous when I saw the post was a Wednesday and you started at breakfast time I know A&I thing was stressful but...try decaf..lol

P.S. and you are friends with Audrey Hepburn? Who are you John Edwards?

Anonymous said...

Oh, you had me going there! Thanks for your very kind words on my blog. It's deeply appreciated. I'm so glad you commented because it led me to your lovely blog!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails