.

.

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Hi, I am Tricia and I have a shopping problem.

So, my last post, total bullshit. There was absolutely no sauce in my house today. No, we settled for store bought rotisserie chicken and Stove Top. And hubby made it all, at that. Why? Well, see the title of this post. It's true. I started out this morning to go to the grocery store and I got a little side-tracked. I decided hey, since I am alone (left all 3 with sick, snotty, been in FLA for a week Hubby!) let me just run to Michael's and try to get a little glittery something to add to Curly's birthday invitations which I will be making later this week. Ok, easy enough go in to store, get a glitter pen, pay and leave. Yeah right! Me, in Michael's? Easy hour. And that's me "rushing". They were having a big sale, and I can't resist. I did get a lovely housewarming gift for my niece, an accent table for my living room (14.99 - yes, really.) and some basket fillers for Bunny duty. When I left Michael's I decided I would just run in to Dollar Tree because they tend to have a lot of good Easter stuff- mind you I finished my Easter shopping a week ago. Half an hour and 14 bucks later I was finally on my way to Pathmark. Well, on the way to Pathmark I pass a Party City. It's almost like Rosie just pulls off the road all by herself. I did want to get some confetti for those Birthday invitations so... another 45 minutes goes by, as does another 20 bucks! I have been gone 2 hours to go to one store and I still haven't even made it there yet! See post title. So, I decided not to stress myself out with the sauce. I still had to do the egg coloring (so fun!), the giant cookie egg (came out pretty cool), bunny cupcakes (a B- effort compared to last weeks litter) and Easter Bunny duty. Well, it's all done now. (oh yeah, bathed all three cherubs too!) Now I sit back and wait for the magic to happen, or for Paddy boy to wake up screaming at 2am, either way I need to get to bed!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails