.

.

Monday, April 2, 2007

My bleeding heart

Husband is off to FLA this morning for no less than 5 days. I know he's working, but really, when he calls to tell me what great meal he had to eat at which restaurant, or how many great waves he caught while he was surfing, my heart bleeds for him. I don't know how he manages it, the poor guy.
Seriously though it's tough for him to be away from us and our glamorous lifestyle. I mean, think of all the mac n' cheese he'll miss. And all the late night feedings and diaper changes. Think about all the toys he won't be stepping on on his way to change those diapers. Think about all the clothes he'll be wearing that don't have baby throw-up on them. Of course for the next five days he won't get to partake in any ticklefests or freeze dances either so, I guess there are tradeoffs.
Well honey, if you read this we miss you and we love you . Don't forget your sunscreen!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails