.

.

Sunday, April 1, 2007

It's not a cup of coffee!


Dood! What is up with designer dogs? Seriously, yesterday I saw this family with two rather large dogs, one was very obviously a standard poodle, nicely groomed and oddly enough rather well behaved. The other was the shaggiest crimpiest haired mess of a dog I had ever seen. When I asked what kind of dog it was I had to lean in to hear it a second time "golden doodle". Excuse me? Cheese doodle? What the? Didn't there used to be a time when a dog was of mixed breeds and it was called a mutt? Certainly nobody ever bought a mutt dog for $1500+., which is what I have seen "golden doodle" puppies listed for. Come on people, it's a dog, not a grande half -caf low fat mocha frappucino, for crying out loud!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Cheese Doodle" The funniest thing I have ever heard!

Jack's Mamma said...

Don't knock the mutts!

Anonymous said...

every dog breed you are familar with now started out as a mutt.

Unknown said...

Stacey30, what do you mean?

Related Posts with Thumbnails